Friday, March 27, 2015

Extra-Credit (What do you want to be?)

Hi Everyone, 

So, my almost 5 year old son made my day yesterday.  He said, "I want to be a math teacher when I grow up".  Awww, right!?    

Of course, it made me feel proud.  But it also made me start to think about the future.  What could I do to help him achieve his dreams?  I know that he probably will have about 10 more careers that he wants to try before he finally picks.  But, no matter what that career of his choice is, I want to be able to help and support him in anyway I can, because he is important to me.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, you are my students and you are important to me too. 

I want to know - what do you want to be "when you grow up".  At your age, you may have things narrowed down and you might have specific plans.  You also might not have any ideas yet - and that is okay.  

I want to hear what you think.  Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  What can I do to help you achieve your dream?  

Just wondering.  Go to this padlet that I created and tell me your plans.

I have to go now and solve some equations with my little mathematician.

Take care, 
Mrs. Roberti

No comments:

Post a Comment