Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#extracredit2



Hi Everyone,

I recently overheard a conversation (fight?) going on between two students.  The topic of conversation seemed to beg for an extra-credit to be done.

So, here is our next twitter extra-credit with a Hashtag discussion!  (If you don't have a Twitter account then see me and I can help you).

Your discussion prompt is:  Who is better at math?  Boys or girls?
Your hashtag to use is: #robertimath  (REMEMBER TO USE THIS IN YOUR RESPONSE)

You must write at least one response to the discussion question and reply to at least two of your peer's tweets on the discussion.

You have until Monday 6/15 to get your tweets in.  Remember to make sure I can tell who you are (in order for me to give you credit)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Mrs. Roberti



No comments:

Post a Comment