Thursday, September 3, 2015

Twitter Chat Friday!

Hi Everyone,

It's the end of the week and everyone's favorite day.  That's right, it's Friday!  I am a big fan of special things happening on Fridays.  So this year, I am going to introduce Twitter Chat Friday with a few of my classes :-)

The first thing you need to do is to create a SCHOOL twitter account.  I wouldn't recommend  using your personal account for this.

Then, you are going to respond to the prompt that I give you in a tweet (remember - tweets can only be 140 characters, so you have to be brief!).  Be sure to put our hashtag  #robertimath with your tweet so that your comments can be linked and viewed by all of us.  You will be tweeting your own ideas and replying/commenting about other people's tweets as well.

I think that tweetchat.com is a great way to follow the chat as it happens.

First chat is tomorrow so we will see how it goes!

Take care,
Mrs. Roberti

No comments:

Post a Comment