Monday, April 27, 2015

#Extra-Credit


Hi Everyone,

Well, the end of the year is coming and I have found that one of the most popular questions from students this time of year is - "Can I have extra-credit"?  Kids are always concerned about making their final class grade as excellent as they can make it.

How can I say no to a spirit of excellence?!

So, here is our next extra-credit.

I am taking it to Twitter with a Hashtag discussion!  (If you don't have a Twitter account then see me and I can help you).

Your discussion prompt is:  Which is more useful to learn: English or Math?
Your hashtag to use is: #robertimath

While you all will be logging on at different times, I think it will be interesting to watch the conversation that unfolds.  You must write at least one response to the discussion question and reply to at least two of your peer's tweets on the discussion.

You have until Saturday 5/2 to get your tweets in.  Remember to make sure I can tell who you are (in order for me to give you credit)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Mrs. Roberti


No comments:

Post a Comment